MBBS, MS, Mch(Surgical Gastroenterology)
Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospital.
Specialist in Hepato biliary and pancreatic surgery, colorectal surgery, and minimal access surgery.
- Graduation: MBBS from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool.
- Masters: MS (General Surgery) from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool.
- Super Specialization: MCh (Surgical Gastroenterology) from Narayana Medical College. Nellore.
- Podium presentation and a poster presentation on “gastric stump carcinoma – a plea for aggressive endoscopy” in the national conference of surgical gastroenterology (IASG)
- Poster presentation in ASICON Hyderabad
- Poster presentation on “Whipples in Trauma”in IHPBA
- Co author for two papers “Quality of Life Assessment after surgery in Tropical Pancreatitis” for world journal of surgery
- Research paper on ” Pancreatico-Biliary Tuberculosis – a masquerade of Malignancy” published in Archives of international surgery
- Asst Professor of surgery in the Dept of surgery in Sri Ramachandra Medical College.
- Asst Professor of surgery in the Dept of surgery in Shantiram Medical College.
- Senior resident in the dept of surgical gastroenterology in Osmania Medical College and Hospital.
- Senior resident in the dept of surgical gastroenterology in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati.
- Asst Professor, dept of surgical gastroenterology, Narayana Medical College, Nellore.
- Associate Consultant, Dept of G.I surgery & G.I oncology , Medanta Medicity, Gurgaon.
- Surgical Gastroenterology Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- Achieved first class in MBBS and MS.
- Winner of first prize, state level quiz in surgery in 2009.
- State first rank in the super specialty entrance examination.
- Selected for travel bursary for the national conference (IASG Bangalore).
MBBS, PGDMC. Medical Cosmetologist and Trichologist
- Hepato biliary and pancreatic surgery,
- colorectal surgery, and minimal access surgery.
English, Hindi, Telugu